Fabrics, Fibers, and Nonwovens – Engineered for Performance
For more than 40 years, DuPont has delivered the fabrics, fibers, and nonwovens industries and companies trust for performance, protection, and versatility of use.
With our track record of innovation and our dedicated team of scientists and engineers, DuPont has worked in collaboration with industries to develop new uses for these high performing materials including DuPont™ Kevlar® aramid fiber for ballistic and cut protection, DuPont™ Nomex® flame resistant fiber for fire dangers, DuPont™ Sorona® eco-fiber for versatile, design-freedom, DuPont™ Tyvek® for breathable barrier protection, and DuPont™ Tychem® for chemical protection.
From protecting workers, emergency response personnel, buildings, our environment and work to making automobiles and aircraft faster and more efficient, the fabrics, fibers, and nonwovens innovations we develop in partnership with industries are limitless.
- DuPont Celebrates 50th Anniversary of DuPont™ Tyvek®
DuPont, LION Collaborate to Better Protect Firefighters and First Responders
DuPont and LION have collaborated on a new offering for firefighters and first responders: gear that protects, from the inside-out with the most advanced blends of DuPont™ Kevlar® filament and DuPont™ Nomex® and Kevlar® staple. LION, a global leader in protective gear for first responders, was the first company to adopt new Kevlar® products in blends with Nomex® to provide maximum protection.
- MCR Safety Launches New Glove with DuPont™ Kevlar®
- DuPont™ Kevlar® Kicks off 50th Anniversary
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers and Air Canada
- DuPont™ Kevlar® in Mining Provides Increased Productivity
- Bold Brand Campaign for DuPont™ Kevlar® Kicks-Off with ESPN X Games
- DuPont Launches DuPont™ Nomex® XF for Aerospace Industry
- DuPont Launches Next-Generation Multi-Hazard Protection – Nomex® MHP
- Kevlar® Is Not Just About Yellow
- Fiber-Line Introduces New Cable Offering