Our end-to-end, global design and development expertise and broad product portfolio lead to innovative, cost-effective packaging solutions.
DuPont collaborates with equipment manufacturers, converters, brand owners and retailers to develop application-specific packaging solutions. Our packaging technologies range from packaging resins and sealants to anti-counterfeit solutions, non-woven substrates, and grease-resistant coatings.
Key benefits of DuPont packaging solutions include: seal integrity across a broad range of temperatures and difficult conditions, controlled adhesion for peelable seals, bonding dissimilar materials, microbial barriers that maintain sterility, and barrier resin properties that preserve freshness and extend shelf life.
Our end-to-end approach helps customers create cost-effective, high-performance packaging that meets consumer demand for safe products that reduce waste.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Seaming and sealing
Learn more about technical information related to seaming and sealing for Industrial Packaging.
- Rigorous Quality Control
- Proven Microbial Barrier Protection
- Low Lint Means Reduced Risk
- Heat Sealing Guidelines
- Guidelines for Printing on Tyvek®
- Low Risk of Device Contamination
Meeting Regulatory Requirements
DuPont™ Tyvek® medical and pharmaceutical packaging styles comply with the materials portion of ISO 11607-1:2006(R)2010 and meet all the acceptable performance criteria for bio-compatibility and other regulatory requirements.
- Measuring Properties of Tyvek®
- Advancing the Science of Protection
- Start Sterile, Stay Sterile
- Sustainability in Healthcare Packaging
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Lidstock for Thermoformed Trays
- Custom Medical Packaging Solutions
- Syringe Packaging with Tyvek®
- Tyvek® for Steam Sterilizable Bags
- Tyvek® Roll Stock for Form-Fill-Seal
- Protective, Clean Peel Pouches
- Active Materials Packaging
- Food Packaging
- Protective Covers
- Industrial Bags and Sacks
- Electronics Packaging
- Tyvek® Medical Packaging Transition