DuPont offers specialized, cost-effective solutions that help brand owners, converters, manufacturers, tradeshops, and printers meet branding, performance, and sustainability goals.
With end-to-end design and application development expertise that cuts across industries, DuPont works with customers to create packaging innovations that support key business objectives.
Our broad range of specialty resins and advanced materials let customers do more with less. They inspire eye-catching solutions and help reduce packaging’s environmental footprint of products and processes.
Sealants and lidding resins preserve flavor, ensure food safety, and prevent waste and spoilage. Other resins and packaging materials keep medical and industrial goods safe and secure from shipment to shelf. Through collaboration, we create packaging innovations which make packaging lighter, reducing transportation fuel usage. And DuPont environmentally friendly printing solutions include a solvent-free thermal plate system for large-format printing.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- DuPont™ Tyvek® Printing Process Guideline
Seaming and sealing
Learn more about technical information related to seaming and sealing for Industrial Packaging.
- Rigorous Quality Control
- Proven Microbial Barrier Protection
- Low Lint Means Reduced Risk
- Heat Sealing Guidelines
- Low Risk of Device Contamination
Meeting Regulatory Requirements
DuPont™ Tyvek® medical and pharmaceutical packaging styles comply with the materials portion of ISO 11607-1:2006(R)2010 and meet all the acceptable performance criteria for bio-compatibility and other regulatory requirements.
- Measuring Properties of Tyvek®
- Advancing the Science of Protection
- Start Sterile, Stay Sterile
- Sustainability in Healthcare Packaging
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Lidstock for Thermoformed Trays
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers for Perishables
- Tyvek® Cargo Covers for Pharmaceuticals
- Active Materials Packaging
- Wide Format Media
- Reusable Bags made from DuPont™ Tyvek®
- Tags & Labels
- Maps, Guides & Durable Documents
- Ideas, Answers, and Examples
- Custom Medical Packaging Solutions
- Syringe Packaging with Tyvek®
- Tyvek® for Steam Sterilizable Bags